Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Software by WEB CEO

In today’s article I am going to discuss a SEO software package that has become invaluable to me in recent months. It is an all-in-one SEM/SEO tool named WEBCEO and it is quite frankly the best SEO optimization tool I have ever used. And above all it is completely free! There is a paid version but everything I will show you here is possible with the free version.
I’m not going to talk about on the page optimization and search engine/directory submissions although the software does perform these functions. What I am going to go over today is using WEBCEO as a tool in an ongoing SEO project, I will cover the three areas of main concern for any SEO head when trying to monitor off the page issues affecting SERP. Namely keywords, rankings and back links.

web ceo

Take a look at this screenshot, it shows the WEBCEO competitor keyword analysis window and is pretty indicative of the standard interface.
keyword-competition
You will notice tabs across the top, these are used for other aspects of keyword analysis such as niche exploration and finding out information about competitor sites with the same keywords, pretty standard stuff.
But the Analyze Competition window you are seeing is something special, you will see it displays everything about your selected keywords including the Google PageRank and Alexa traffic rating for the top two sites and for you CPC people out there, the expected average cost per click to gain top position. I use this page extensively when designing landing pages or CPC campaigns, it gives me a quick at a glance idea of the possibility of breaking into the niche.
Now lets move onto ranking reports, again this is something I use daily, it gives me a real time picture of what is going on with my websites with all major search engines.
rankings
Again notice the tabs across the top, the screenshot you are looking at is just one of a suite of tools designed to monitor SERP. This window is my main workhorse though, it tracks changes to SERP between the time the report was last run and current time.
It will query all major search engines for the keywords you specify and return the position that your website currently sits in along with any changes in position either up or down, new entries and lost entries.
Lastly lets take a look at back links. WEBCEO has a full set of tools for both monitoring backlinks and finding possible link partners.
inbound
This particular tool will find all inbound links to a specific URL from a number of search engines, it will also track them over time. You have the ability to follow the link and find out exactly where it is coming from, a very useful tool when undertaking a link building campaign.
I really could fill a dozen or more blog posts discussing this amazing piece of software, I use it extensively on my own SEO projects, I have stopped using any other software tool since I found it. I have only briefly touched on it’s incredible amount of useful features but hopefully I have shown you enough to tempt you into trying it.
This is a guest post by Mac T. Wheeler who is an ex-corporate techie and now earns his living as a copywriter and blogger whilst living in the sunshine.
[tags]seo software, seo, sem, webceo, serp, search engine optimization, backlinks, serps, serp rankings, seo tools, free seo tools, free seo[/tags]

No Response to "Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Software by WEB CEO"

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger